TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Website Delivery Policy
The following Delivery Policy is only valid for merchandise purchased via the Forest Fairies Sweets website. This policy has been developed to ensure the accurate and secure delivery of all purchases according to your delivery needs. Should you have any questions with regards to deliveries, please contact us on 031 465 2481.
- Express Delivery (2 to 3 working days) is subject to stock availability, limited to main centres and only applies to items accordingly identified. Orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday or Tuesday. In the case of a mixed basket, our standard delivery policy of 3-5 working days will apply. Express delivery will incur additional courier charges please contact the office on 031 465 2481 to arrange.
- Free shipping for orders over R1000.00 with the standard delivery policy of 2-3 business days for Johannesburg and 3-5 days for orders going to Cape Town, this may fluctuate during the peak seasons. Express deliveries will incur additional charges which can be enquired with our offices.
- Quoted delivery times are a guide only and while Forest Fairies endeavours to meet the targeted delivery times for all Standard deliveries, from time to time factors beyond our control can result in delayed delivery.
- We can only deliver products to physical addresses within the borders of the Republic of South Africa.
- We reserve the right to contact customers and arrange alternative delivery methods and timelines if your delivery address is remote or to cancel the order if delivery is not feasible
- The person receiving the parcel must sign the waybill indicating that the parcel/carton has been received undamaged and in good condition.
- In the unlikely event that the parcel/carton is damaged and/or the security seal is broken, then the receiving person can either:
7.1 Check the parcel in front of the driver and indicate on the courier’s waybill (delivery documentation) whether there are any
- Forest fairies reserves the right to refuse service, cancel orders and terminate accounts at the company’s discretion.
Returns & Refund Policy
If you find a problem with any part of your product or the service that we offer, please contact us directly through our details on the Contact Us page on this website. If you would like to send any suggestions or comments on any of products or your ordering and delivery experience please do so by emailing email@example.com
Forest Fairies Sweet Company (Pty) Ltd products are confectionery items and perishable. Please inspect your product when you receive it. If you find the product is not up to our quality standards, or the packaging has been damaged during delivery, please contact us within one day of delivery, and we may refund or exchange the item for you. Please keep the product as you received it in a cool dry place so we can inspect it and make improvements in the future. We will not refund or exchange an item if you have eaten it.
It is within Forest Fairies Sweet Company (Pty) Ltd discretion whether we will exchange or refund the item for you, depending on each customers complaint and our ability to rectify it.
Forest Fairies Sweet company (Pty) Ltd has a policy of honesty and openness, and we strive to give you the best product possible, so will always try our very best to rectify any problem and take into consideration any suggestions you offer.